Sunday, September 28, 2008

BIG boy!

Kaden makes me laugh so hard sometimes, he was really looking at this magazine and pointing out the trucks and trailors that look like daddy's!

He had to go and he didnt want Taylor to take his toys, So what the heck he takes them with him.
So i have always heard that boys are horrible to pottie train, so i figured i wouldnt start until he was atleast three years old. BUT he has been wanting to go pottie, so im not going to stop him. SO we bought him a little pottie and some big boy underwear. Im kinda just letting him do his own thing. some day he will want to go 20 times and some day he doesnt even mention it. My little boy is getting BIG!

2 comments:

Sherral said...

Kaiden is so Crazy funny. Reading the newspaper just like a little old man! Too cute. I was wondering how the potty training was going. Looks like he's doing good!

Sherral said...

Oh yeah... we start wednesday! I know the eating part is going to be the hardest for me, but it'll be a good change. Anyway, go post your goals... I need motivation from friends! So far there's you, me, max, Nicole (you met her at cluff ponds that one time), and my friend Christina. So it's a good group, but more recrutements would be fun.