Monday, December 29, 2008

UPdates!






We had a really good Christmas. Kaden was so excited for Santa to come and bring him surprises. It was priceless seeing his face on christmas morning. We were all spoiled. Jeremy and i got everything we wanted, and Taylor is still young, but we got her fun baby dolls and princess stuff. Later that day, my little neices got 'Rock Band" so we went and played that for like 6 hours. It was the funniest game ever. Jeremy is awesome at the drums, and you know, i like to think i can sing. It was fun making my family laugh by my awesome voice.
anyways, my camera broke.....what could be worse than that. NOTHING> i dont know how ive survived almost a week with out a camera. i normally take 20 pictures a day. So we will have to see when i can get a new one. anyways, i have deleted my MySpace, and my Facebook.....it gets addicting....always checking to see if you got a comment, or if someone left you a message. So i thought that i would do with out. BUT i decided to keep my blog, all my friends have blogs anyways, RIGHT. Here are a few pictures i stole from my brother n laws camera......

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Glad to hear you had an awesome Christmas! I wish I could've heard you singing while playing rockband....that woulda been sooo fun! This is my first time posting on a blog so I hope i'm doing it right...can't believe you deleted ur facebook and myspace! what-the-f (and this is kimber...not jeff...didn't sign in)

Anonymous said...

Got to love Chirstmas....and ROCK BAND! it's the best when you play with family!

Amy Allred said...

Isn't Rock Band the BEST!!! We too played it on Christmas and had a blast. I got 98% on my singing!!!! I was very excited, even though I know it didn't sound good it is still something good to brag on. We have gotten together with other couples and had Rock Band parties, and they were a SOOO much fun! Hunter is asking for Rock band for his b-day, welll have to host our own party now!

Sherral said...

I want to play rock band! I played guitar hero once and I stunk at it but it was still so fun. And I hear you about how addicting the computer can be. I used to be like that with my blog, but I think I've got it under control now... maybe...

Jade said...

Looks like a fun one!! Your family is too cute!