Friday, March 6, 2009

Im Drained!

I dont remember my other two pregnancies being this hard. Of course i do have 2 other kids to take care of, but i dont think that is it. Ive been a couch POTATOE, Im serious, ive probley put my make up on 5 times in the past 2 months. actually did my hair like twice, i just go with the pony tail. Its miserable. I hate feeling and looking like this. ive gained 12 lbs since last summer, so comeing into this summer, im not excited about swimming and shorts and short sleeve shirts. Im lazy, i hate cleaning, doing dishes, cooking, and most of all laundry. i do the bear minimal. when jeremy cant find any socks to wear after he has worn all 20 pairs that he has, he says it time for me to get off my lazy bum. Im grumpy, boring, and feel so frumpy. Will this go away??????? Or am i doomed for life feeling like this.

HOSPITAL VISITS, SICK, SICK, SICK ( i think i hate this)


So my family has been So so sick for like 3 weeks, and me feeling like what i just decrible to you has been takeing care of everyone. IT all started with jeremy a few weeks ago, he was so sick, couldnt work, BUT had to, he couldnt do anything, so left be basically a single parent. So finally a week and half goes by and in the middle of the night, we ended up going to the hospital. He ended up having a sinus infection. Anyone that has ever had one of those it is so miserable, your throat hurts, face hurts, your accey and you feel like your head is going to explode. So we finally got some medicine. He was finally feeling better. .....Taylor and Kaden started getting whole cold symtoms. Didnt realy think anything of it. i thought i could handle this. Taylor was more sick, sleep the bare minalmal at night. So it was me getting up with her, cause jeremy had to work. SO running off of 3 hours of sleep a night was NO fun, SO finlly the 3rd night taylor was sick. SHe was so restless, and her stomach was retracting. SO was thought was would just take her in to the hospital. IT was 2 AM. I havent been to bed yet by the way...so im so tired, was take her to the hospital. They totured her.....things up her nose, needles, rectal temps., x-rays. Horrible. i just wanted to cry for her. So they took a x-ray,and they say the start of Phnemonia, So we were admitted to the hospital for that, and be cause they didnt like the way her stats were with her breathing. SO we were in the hospital for 2 days. It was so MISERBLE. Every time some one came in the room that taylor didnt know. She would just jump on me and start crying. She new that they were there to do something Horrible to her. Anyways, we are home now, she is doing better better everyday....BUT what do you know. JEREMY has the FLU. Yay!!!! Horrible. Im so sick of everyone being sick, and me having to do everything. THat sounds so selfish! i know, but its how i feel. i cant wait until i do something fun, instead of being traped in this little appt. So that is my venting stories. I dont know if all makes since, but i hope i got the point a cross that things just suck right now!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow amanda, why don't you let me take your kids sometime, I know you have your sister-in-laws, but seriously tell me what I can do! I am so sorry! I know all about the kids and hubby being sick, it's horrible, but I can't even imagine that on top of being pregnant! You're the woman. I can't believe you've actually done your make up 5 times, you've got me beat, and i'm not even preg! So to answer your question, no i don't sell all that junk, I have just had a lot of baby showers, and friends with babies, so I started making all that junk, and just had so much fun that I couldn't stop! I think I'm just gonna get a stash of booties, and onesies, and keep them on hand!

Sherral said...

I hear you! We've been sick off and on for months. {Seriously, MONTHS!} That's the one thing about summer I'm looking forward to - less bugs going around! Hope you guys start feeling better soon!

Candace said...

Amanda! I'm so sorry things have been rough for you lately. :( All I can say is... "this too shall pass." BUT, I do have to mention that if you keep feeling so crappy and unmotivated to do anything beyond 6-ish weeks...I would think about talking to your doctor about it. There is such a thing as depression during pregnancy. I didn't have depression during my pregnancies but I sure did AFTER! So I KNOW it's real. You DON'T have to keep feeling so low, without help. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Good luck!

Kimberly said...

Amanda! I am sooo sorry. That just sounds horrible. I can't even begin to imagine what you've been through these last couple weeks. I wish I was in Thatcher and could help you out somehow. I hope things are finally getting better. I will pray for you my friend!

Unknown said...

Amanda WOOD! Why didn't you call me or tell me that this was going on??? I would have helped you, you know I would have! You are in my dog house and you will be expecting a phone call from me later....Till then, I am sorry about your crappy weeks! What a bummer! i love you and hope things start straightening out!

Chanci said...

Hey Manders, I am sorry to hear that life has been so mean to you lately. I wish I lived in AZ just so I could come help you out! Things will get better though. You are beautiful and you are such a good mom!

Shepherds said...

Oh gosh! I hope you all start to feel better! I can only imagine being pregnant and taking care of two kids! You are doing great! Hang in there!!

Amy Allred said...

I am right there with you, except for the pregnancy thing of course. I am so sorry to hear about the ilnesses. We too have had our fair share of sickness. Hunter has had coupe 3 times this winter, 8 visits to the drs between all 3 kids and 1 visit to the ER. YUCK!! I hate this time of year. Hope things get better for you

Ali said...

wait wait wait....I thought when I talked to you last you said you were done....maybe I just made that up, congrats 3 is crazy, but crazy fun.

Shepherds said...

So I need your email address!!
k_shepherd107@yahoo.com