Sunday, May 4, 2008

To Good Friends!!

So latley i have trying to take some things out of my life that just bring hectic and stress. LIKE bad friends........i think i am a pretty good friend i would do anything for my friends if i could, but there is no need for me to stress about trying to be friends with ppl that dont care to try to be friends with me,( which stinks for them, because i am AWESOME)lol
jeremy says that i am to nice, and i know that, but i try to help out friends as much as i can. SO lately have just been pondering about that. So cheers to Good friends!! these three girls have been there for me my whole life.........
cheri was my first BEST FRIEND: she was my friend when we were real little and no one wanted to hang out with me because i wasnt MORMON!! (there going to hell) jk!!
Ladawn was my buddy in High school. we were so DORKY together, and still are when we get together. We knew that when we got together we were gonna have fun! im sad you live so far away!!;(
Brianna, i have to give a shout out to this GIRL, I love her to death.......in high school she was my second family. we have always been good friends. When my mom died, she was the only person that came over to see me,nobody else even called. i just love her to death, and i am glad i have such a great friend, AND she only lives a few mins away!!
SO.....to good friends!!!
"Friends are like Bras: close to your heart and there for support"

6 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

It's funny how our, "friends" turn out to be. When Aaron left to New Mexico for 3 months, my friends said to call them anytime when I needed help, etc. But every time I would call, they were suddenly unavailable. Now I moved here, Aaron will be home in 2 weeks (yay!) and I made it without any of their help so screw them. lol

Call me we need to hang out! I can't wait to see you guys and introduce our kids! My house is 792-2946.

Anonymous said...

You definately know i am your friend when i run next to you on a treadmill at 8.0...i mean COME ON!! I really am glad we are friends though! You are awesome to workout with! These pounds better come off by graduation.... but its hard when all you can think about is chicken fries from buger king....SICK!!!!

Candace said...

Aw....sweet post about good friends. They are irreplaceable. :)

Here is Lindsay's email: brown8505@gmail.com

I actually can't see her blog either; she must have just recently switched it to private. So I'll have to ask her to invite me too!

Chass said...

SO true!! I have very few friends for that very reason...So I set up my blog but have NO idea how to add you, lol, I've been sitting here for an hour trying to figure it out...LOL!! This is quite different then what I'm used to, I kinda got the hang of it but at the same time, REALLY dont..lol.
Chassie
This is my URL...

http://eslingerfamily-chassie.blogspot.com/

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

hey there friend!! you know over there to the right where you have every ones blog names? well you spelt my name wrong. lol but i forgive you, thats what friends do. love you, Melissa

Rob and Mitzi said...

So you a flippin' Gorgeous! I don't know how you do it but everytime I see a picture of you I think DANG GIRL you got it goin' on! Hmmm, can you give me HOT lessons?

I totally agree with the friends thing. However, I am a pretty crappy friend! Wake up call to me!

I'm glad I finally found you blog!