Thursday, July 10, 2008

Duck Ponds!




Me and my baby!

Kaden and Riley!
who ever thought Ducks would like Corn Flakes!




So me and my kids went with my friend Jayme and her two boys to the Duck pond over by the fair grounds. It was a perfect day to go and play and feed the ducks. My grandma brought down like 7 loafs of hotdog bun(i dont know what she was thinking i could use all those for) so we decided to feed them to the ducks. So thank you grandma, it was fun.:) so when we were done with the buns we resorted to the Corn flakes. THe ducks loved them! Lol. So then we went over to this little park and Kaden swong and played on the slide. It was a nice day to get out and have some fun! Thanks Jayme!

8 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

I still can't believe the ducks actually liked corn flakes! That was like their favorite part! Does Kaden have a bike? We should go again and take bikes for the boys to ride. So you should def. stay over sometime next week and I'll just move the boys into my room and you can have their room to yourself. Will Kaden sleep on a bed? They have bunk beds, and the bottom has a railing too.

Chanci said...

wow you are are a blogging fool. I check your blog like every week and I hadn't seen anything in a long time then...BAM like 7 posts! Good job...you give me something to do! I love reading about all your fun adventures and your kids are seriously the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you are such a beautiful mom! I love your hair! And I love that Kaden wears cowboy boots with his shorts! Josh went through that phase! It about drove me crazy, but we made it through ok!

Candace said...

You have such a cute family, Amanda! And your family has a HOTT mama/wifey!! :)

Rob and Mitzi said...

So I was just thinking man Amanda is gorgeous and then I read you comments and everyone else thinks so too! Looks like you are one awesome mom! I don't think I've ever taken my kids to feed the ducks. I always make Grandma do it!

Click Clan said...

hey you sexy woman. how are you? sorry you couldn't come visit and that I was a little party pooper!! man, i hate it when that happens. anyways, you are such a doll and i love you sooooo much.
so on the bright side for me, at least i can work on looking sexy for at least 6 more months!!! ive already lost about 7 lbs...easy when you are leaking all over the place...lol
lub u

Click Clan said...

oh i forgot to tell you that i dyed my hair brown...tried to match the color of my roots and i actually like it. i think it makes my skin look prettier. anyways, just a little update.

Sherral said...

I love Kaden's boots!!