Friday, July 18, 2008

Twilight!

Sooo my Mother n law and my two sister n law have read these Twilght books. ALways talking about how wonderfully romantic they are. BLAH BLAH!

So finally i decided to read them so i could get in on the conversations they have about Edward and Bella. ANYWAYS, so i read the first one and all i have to say is,

IM IN LOVE!! i love these books, i read the first, and now i started the second one but im trying not to neglect my kids as i did reading the first one. So it is taking me a little longer. I Cant wait until the 4th one comes out. All the girls in my family already bought it and we are going at Midnight to the book store to pick them up and plan on reading all night. LOl. you probley thinking im so dumb, unless you have read the book.

: the other day i asked Jeremy if i could call him Edward, just one time while i kiss him. LOl. HAha! anyways, i enjoy these books and if you havent read them, you def. should.
Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSS! I am in love with twilight! I am currently on the third book, and i know my son and husband feel neglected!! NOW WE CAN TALK ABOUT TWILIGHT FOR HOURS!! WAHOOOOO!

Sherral said...

I've read the 1st one and I couldn't put it down. I hear they're making a movie... or is it already out? I don't know, but I'm excited to see it! Happy reading!

Candace said...

YEAH BABY!! Twilight ROCKS!!! You totally need to read "The Host" (another new book by Stephanie Meyers). It's totally different than the Twilight series, but SO good! I can't WAIT for "Breaking Dawn"!

Chanci said...

Hey I read all three books in three days and I have read them twice already. I woke up this morning thinking I should read them again before the fourth one comes out! I am absolutely obsessed and have been since day one! Now you know why I am so "picky" cuz I am waiting for my Edward! Haha

Click Clan said...

oh you better believe it! I am 1/2 way through the 3rd book. I have the 4th one on reserve at barnes and noble. HEck yes. LOVE IT. Glad you decided to jump on the bankwagon.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I just finished the first one, after being begged by my sister-in-law, and yeah, it's awesome! I'm in the middle of the #2 now! I'm glad I'm not the only one who resisted for so long!

Unknown said...

Lamo BOOK!! jk...i JUST had to commment that so i could say FINALLY.. check out my blog!

Sherral said...

Amanda, I hope you don't think I'm rude but I'm copying the little chart things on my blog... they're so cute!

Heather K said...

Welcome to the twilight train! I hope I make it to the midnight party here at Barnes and Noble. I can't wait for the movie I hope I'm not disappointed. Did you see on my blog that I met stephenie Meyer for a book signing of her new book the Host? Way cool!

Chass said...

OKAY SO....Did you delete your myspace??? lol. I went to try to look for you cuz I finally got back on HERE and could NOT figure out how to sign in again, let alone leave a comment, I noticed you haven't been online at all lately either, and I couldn't find you in my list, lol. Anyway, I LOVE THESE BOOKS! lol. I'm actually only half way thru the 3rd one, I started reading them in Florida and I got thru the 1st one in like 3 days and read half the second one, gotta love VACATION...but then i got home and reality kicked in and I didn't pick it up for awhile but did the other day, finished the 2nd book adn read half the third in 1 day, lol, and realized I probably shouldn't neglect NOah either so I made a deal that I would read everyday during his naps and neglect my house instead, HAHA!! I miss talkin with ya...I need to figure this thing out more...it just seems so muhc more complicated then myspace..