Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nothing really NEW!!

So i havent made a post latley because nothing to exciting has been happening are way. So just a few new things that arent THAT exciting to post about are, but i will anyways

Jeremy and i finally made it to the Temple this last weekend. we havent been able to find the time to go in SO long it seems. i love going to the temple with jeremy, we grow closer together and we understand each other better each time we go.

I hosted my first "saladmaster" party, and i got a salad master. SO FREAKING exciting! thanks Holli, Cori, and brianna!

Jeremy has been slow at work, and it is DRIVING us both crazy. i dont know if any of you feel the same way, but I LOVE my husband, but i like when he is gone during the day, so i can clean, and do stuff for my self. I love an occasional day off. but when he is home, i just sit and i dont feel like doing anything.

ive been making bows for my little neices and i am going to start making some for my little taylor. So cute!

I know i know, i still havent read all of "Breaking Dawn" im so excited to, but when do i have time.

anyways, noting TO exciting over this way! i will def post when something exciting comes along!

5 comments:

Sherral said...

You had a saladmaster party and didn't invite me? :( I'm hurt. j/k - I don't even know what a saladmaster is! although, by the lack of salad eating around here I should probably find out!
And yes, I feel the same about Max. He came home a bit early the other day and he was pestering me and I was like, could you go back to work please?

Shepherds said...

How come you didn't tell me you were in town!?

Candace said...

I am TOTALLY with you on being lazy when the hubby is home...I'm way more motivated to get stuff done around the house when he's not there!! I guess I feel like when he's home I can have a "break", but then I take it TOO far and just get lazy. :P

Chass said...

I haven't finished the third book, I was SO into it and couldn't put it down but then I did and haven't picked it back up :-/. I have been SO busy lately, theres just no time. lol.

Rob and Mitzi said...

I hear ya on the husband thing! I don't why that is but I just can't get anything done when Rob is home! GRRRR!