Sunday, October 12, 2008

Body for life Challenge

So ive decided to join my friend Sheryl in the body for life challenge. I dont really want to loose weight, i just need to tity things up a bit. It's just about being healthy. If i loose a few pounds of fat, YAY! Here is a few things that you can eat.

chicken breast--- Baked potato
Sweet potato-- Yams
Squash-- Pumpkin
Steamed brown rice --Steamed wild rice
Pasta --Oatmeal
Barley-- Beans
Kidney beans-- Corn
Strawberries --Melon
Apple --Orange
Fat-free yogurt --Whole-wheat bread
High-fiber cereal-- Whole-wheat Tortilla
Whole grains --Turkey breast
Lean ground turkey --Swordfish
Orange --roughy Haddock
Salmon --Tuna
Crab --Lobster
Shrimp
Top round steak--Top sirloin steak
Lean ground beef-- Buffalo
Lean ham Egg whites or substitutes
Trout
Low-fat cottage cheese --Wild-game meat
Broccoli --Asparagus
Lettuce-- Carrots
Cauliflower --Green beans
Green peppers --Mushrooms
Spinach-- Tomato
Peas --Brussels sprouts
Artichoke --Cabbage
Celery-- Zucchini
Cucumber --Onion
Avocado --Sunflower seeds
Pumpkin seeds-- Cold-water fish
Natural peanut butter --low-sodium nuts
Olives and olive oil
Canola oil-- Sunflower oil

MY GOALS:
Excersice 5 times a week
feel better and have more energy
toned arms, legs, and stomach
No fast food, besides Casa manana on date nights!

This is my before picture! (they say to take a before picture so you can see at the end all of your results. anyone else up for the challenge!

4 comments:

Shepherds said...

Is this like alist of foods you can eat?

Sherral said...

you know I'm with you!! and I really thought the eating part would be harder than it is. but it's easy as long as I plan ahead. Good luck!

Shepherds said...

I woud love to Mrs. Skinny Minnie but I am actually starting nuetrasystem tomorrow. hah did I spell that right? lol But thanks! Good luck..wish me luck I need it more! :(

Brenna said...

Geez What more do you have to lose!?! You are crazy miss skinny...good luck losing air! lol! seriously ya look good already...but eating right is good for anyone so more power to ya!