Saturday, October 11, 2008

Taylor is ONE!!


My baby girl is ONE!
i think Kaden enjoyed this cup cake way to much!


I Definetly needed your help Mellissa!!


Today we had Taylor's party even though she doesnt turn ONE until Wednesday. I cant believe she is already ONE! She is so adorable and she makes me laugh all the time. i have a feeling she is going to have the same sense of humor like Kaden. She has been walking most of the day. i think she is getting the hang of it. IM SO excited ,she isnt the skinniest thing to carry around! Thanks you everyone that could come!!

2 comments:

Sherral said...

Hey I'm sorry we missed the party! That cake looks so good! I'm always impressed by your cakes. What a good mom you are!

Unknown said...

yeah...me too! I am sorry that Hailey and I couldn't make it. I do however have Taylors lil' birthday gift. I'll have to get it to you sometime before we leave on wednesday, that is if i can still go ughhh!