Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Im looking for.....

So i have been going to Yard Sales for the past few months looking for 2 twin beds. i want a head board,foot board, and the rails. I just want anything that is cute for a boy or a girl. It doesnt matter if it is in good shape, because im just going to sand it down and paint them anyways. So if your reading this and you have an old bed frames or anything, i will buy it. i dont want to go spend alot of money to buy something new that im just going to sand down and paint. So if anyone has ANYTHING let me know! SPANKS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went yard saleing last week, and there was the cutest head and foot board for a little girls bed, I wish I would have known! If you go this weekend, let me know! Or I'll give you a shout if I see anything when I go.

Sherral said...

I don't have any beds, but you could try to find an unfinished furniture store in Mesa or Tucson. They're usually inexpensive, and it would save you all the work of sanding something that was already stained. Just an idea.

Brant and Becky said...

Hey I dont have a bed but I just thought that I would say Hi! You live a couple doors down from me and I have never talked to you really i dont think. Hope everything is going good for you!

The Cluff's said...

Sorry I am going to be no help with the need for beds. I was glad to see you found me. WOW girl baby number 3. CRAZY! but heck your kids are so dang adorable I think you should have at least 7! Seriously! I have enjoyed seeing all the fun things you and Jeremy have been doing.

I am totally with you on feeling exhausted! I kept thinging I must be having twins because I am so tired. Thankgoodness that wasn't it. You look so cute pregnant!