Monday, May 11, 2009

Were having a ..............!!

I'm sure everyone is getting so annoyed looking at my page and seeing the same OLD post....i have alot to blog about but just haven't felt like it. Anyways....

Jeremy and i have been keeping a secret from EVERYONE! Driving everyone crazy, we told are family and friends that we weren't going to find out what are little bun in the oven is. BUT WE did. we wanted to tell are family on Mother's Day. So to everyone else. We are having a little GIRL!! We are defenitly excited for the arrival of this little one. I know im crazy, but im getting baby hungry. anyway, just thought everyone would want to know....like i said i have alot to blog about so hopefully ill feel up to it in the next couple of days......

10 comments:

Amy Allred said...

I'm SOOOO JEALOUS!! That is all I have to say!



Oh ya, congrats! You do make beautiful girls! There's nothing like having a sister!

Click Clan said...

oh you are halarious. I totally thought you were gonna trick us with your title and still not tell us what you were having!!!

CONGRATs on the little girl. They are definitely fun and CUTE!!!

LaDawn

Sherral said...

Yay! That will be so fun for Taylor! I always wished my sister and I were closer in age. Congrats!

p.s. Sorry we haven't been able to get together lately. I've just been feeling really crappy with alergies for the past few weeks, and not up to doing much socializing. :(

Kimberly said...

Another lil girl in the Wood house! yay! Jeremy is going to be sooo out numbered! Hope you're feeling well my friend! Miss ya

Gina Lee said...

Oh congrats! How fun! I love having a girl!

Andrew + Kylie said...

bring on the matching clothes for Taylor Ann and the new little girl! Congratulations! (hey were in mesa the other day at hobby lobby? i swore i saw you)

Jade said...

Congrats!!!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Woohoo!! Congrats!!!

Chass said...

YAY!!! Congrats you two!!! I cant wait to see her beautiful lil face...well, I can, we want her to be nice and plump and healthy :). How very EXCITING!!!!!! I want a girl now!!! LOL

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.