Thursday, January 8, 2009

4 Years!!!









Today is mine and Jeremy's anniversary. FOUR years! Crazy how time flies. WE have been so blessed these four years. We have two beautiful Children, and lucky use, we will bring are 3rd child into the world this fourth year of marriage. CRAZY, NUTS. 3 kids in Four years. Who does that? WE DO!
i think Jeremy is the coolest husband, He is so funny, totally NEVER serious, which is good for me and he is a great father.We've def had are share of ups and downs, but we've gotten threw them.
Anyways, enough with the mushy stuff. We are Great, still going strong. Jeremy and i decided a few years ago. lol. That since are anniversary is so close to Christmas that we would just go on a vacation every year for are anniversary instead of gifts. So this year we were going to go Snow boarding, which we did last year. SO FUN! anyways, we decided not to do that, cause i am "pregannated' . SO were just going to go to Mesa for a night, and do the usual, Temple, Dinner, Movie, Shopping. I'M excited! Anyways, I love you babe. Jeremy is working out of town today, Or else i would of made him confess his dieing love for me on my blog. To bad!

9 comments:

Andrew + Kylie said...

4 years holy cow!!! And i think 3 kids is great! When was that first picture taken?

Amy Allred said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You sure have accomplished a lot in those 4 years. I've known Jeremy for about 10 years and he has always been one to keep a smile on everyone's faces. I think it runs in the family, they are all a bunch of crack ups! Anyways congrats and I wish you an eternity of happiness.

Shepherds said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember when you guys started dating, I knew you'd end up together forever. lol Oh and I love love love the dark hair!!! you'r one hot mama! lol i've been wanting to change my hair for a while, but i just can't bring myself to do it.

Aaron & Jayme said...

Umm we do! We've only been married 3 years and we're on our third too!! Ya know what I was asking myself the other day, "Who else is 21 and is on their 3rd kid?!?!" Now that's crazy!!

I love the picture of you guys kissing in front of the Christmas tree. Very cute!! Happy Anniversary guys!!

Chass said...

Yay!! Another baby!!! We have been trying for about 8 months now and nothing so far, I have a GREAT feeling about this month tho, so we shall see :). Congrats on the 4 years as well!!! :). I gotta say, I miss you having a myspace cuz now we never get to talk, lol.

Brenna said...

Awww Happy Belated Anni! Love The pics! & Way fun the whole Trip idea every year! I haven't been snowboarding in forev! So cool! I say just dress up in the gear for fun this year! I would love to see a pic of a preggo snowboarder! lOL!

How far along are you? you should put one of those counter doo-dads on the blog.

Rachel said...

So much love, I can't stand it...And congrats on the 3 kids. Wow!! You should teach a class. Love ya!

Kimberly said...

You are so hilarious! I love your blog! I wanted to say thanks for the fun posts you put on my blog. I'm still getting the hang of this...
Congrats on four years of blissful happiness! Still goin' strong...