Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Body Bug

So I've decided that i want this......Its called the Body Bug. You just simply wear it on your arm, and it calculates how many calories you've taken in and how many you've burned. It also connects to your computer and keeps all your information on there. Also if you have a weight loss goal it will calculate how many calories you need to burn and take in to get to that goal in a healthy way. I am Pregnant, so i don't want to loss any weight, but i want to be healthy. So hopefully within the next few weeks my AWESOME husband will buy this for me. Has anyone ever tried one of these before?

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Never heard of it but it sounds FREAKIN AWESOME! I just might have to talk my husband into getting me one too!

Shepherds said...

Dude I want one! how much is it??

Aaron & Jayme said...

I would not want to see how many calories I eat in a day!! Is it expensive??

Brenna said...

WoW sounds way cool! WHere did you find it?