Wednesday, May 27, 2009

photo's from Erin's BLog

My friend Erin Householder took these pictures for us Yesterday. She posted them on her blog and i stole them. We had so much fun with her yesterday. She is really good and she knows what she wants to portray in the pictures. I'm excited to get them all! So here is a preview. ISNT She great!

this is what Erin posted on her blog:

Photobucket


Jeremy and I knew each other at EA back in the day, and his wife Amanda is a new friend. They're expecting baby #3! If this baby is anything like the other two, it's going to be adorable.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ended the shoot with a little bit of drama, and of course I had to get a picture. The ladder fell right on top of Jeremy and gave him a pretty good gash in between his eyes. He was such a good sport about it though!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

CUTE pics!! I LOVE them!!!

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures and CUTE family! hope ur feeling good!

Erin said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like them. And there are more to come. I didn't want to post all of my favorites because then you'll still be excited when you get them.

I forgot to tell you yesterday... we're having a little birthday party (just hangin out and eating cake and icecream) for Ellie on Thursday (tomorrow). It's at 6:30, two houses down from my house. You'll see us all outside. You guys should definitely come!

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely so jealous of your pictures my "New June's Resolution" is to get our family pics taken! So so cute, I love the one of Kaden, where everybody else is blurry. So adorable!

Jade said...

Cute pics!! Hope that gash heals up quick! :)

Anonymous said...

hey, here is the etsy shop I was talking about. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5678410&section_id=6090417

Taryn said...

Hey! Yes, I know how to sew. Yes, I like to sew. Yes, I have a sewing machine! A little sewing group sounds fun. Just let me know. btw, cute pics.

Krystal said...

Ok-I finally sent you an invite. Your little family is so stinkin cute! I love all the pictures, she did a great job.

Ali said...

the pic's are so cute and you look so good I wish I looked that cute preg.

Erin said...

Ok, I did not forget about you guys!! I'm working on your pictures tonight. (Probably all night long!) and HOPE to have them done and in your hands tomorrow in the afternoon sometime. I'll call you tomorrow when I'm done.