Friday, May 22, 2009

Randoms!

24 WKS!Ya, this is me....This belly i lug around 24/7, im barly half way there and im this big. It's def true that you get bigger with each kid. People tell me i look small for being due in Sept. Oh how nice they are, but i feel huge. Im def feeling the pains from not exercising or bascially doing NO physical activity with this pregnacy.
IT took Taylor awhile to make it this far in the lake. She def a girly girl!
We went to Roper Lake last weekend with my friend Bethany, and holli. We had fun in the sun. We were all glad Jeremy came. He made it so fun for all the kids. It was fun to get out and enjoy the nice weather.






My friend ASHLEY gave me an idea that i should make these cute little skirts for Taylor. So i have made a few, and i think they are so FLIPPIN cute!! I have so much material that i have had for ever, and is taking up so much room in are little apartment.My friend owns French Cut in Thatcher and she is letting me and Ashley sale these skirts and dresses there. SO if anyone is interest in buying one, i can costum make anything, or you can go and check them out at French Cut. We are selling them for $ 15 or 2 for $ 25. I think there worth that much for how C U T E they are. K I'm done trying to sale you these!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Those skirts are SO stinkin cute!! Ok, now I'm super excited to see what you end up making for your little girl to wear in the pictures.

Amy Allred said...

HEY!! You should have come by to say hello when you were @ Roper's! You don't look huge! You look just right! ANd those skirts are SO cute I wish I had someone to buy them for!

Shepherds said...

AMANDA!! I have missed talking to you friend! Glad to see that everything is ok!! Your belly looks super cute! Only a few more months!! Have you picked out any names? Those skirts you made a super cute! I wish I had a girl to put one in!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

i LOVE YOUR TUMMY! you are the cutest little prego woman EVER! ladawn is being induced today at 1pm, i am so excited!!! poor thing, she is overdue and so ready to be done! are you to that point yet? hehehe, i think you were ready to be done like 23 weeks ago. you are so funny. miss ya. cutsie skirts by the way! have taylor model them for us!