Monday, August 17, 2009

i see the END!

fat belly!

me and the fat belly!

36 wks down and (2 days)!
i had my 36 wk check up today.........was dreading getting checked to see if i was dilated. It is so embarrassing being huge and pregnant and having to be checked every week for the last few weeks of your pregnancy. Come to find out Dr. Tran doesn't check you until you are 38 wks. I was so glad and also i didn't have to be checked for the group B strep, since i had it with both of my other kids, they will just treat me for it.
So here is were it gets good........LIfe has been HARD for the past 36 wks (and 2 days) With being pregnant and everything that comes with that, taking care of 2 other kids 2 and 1 year old, being pregnant in the DEAD of summer, living in this Small apartment (very grateful), and Jeremy not knowing if he is going to have any work. We have definitely had a trying year, but we have learned alot and grew very close together. So it seems like for the past few weeks i have been trying to get everything ready for this baby to come, and it is taking FOREVER. LIFE is just so crazy and busy and there is NO time. I have been stressing about when this baby is going to come. So.....
today i told Dr. Tran that i want this baby out ASAP! i had to be induced with Kaden and Taylor and i see the same thing happening with this baby. SO he said that he would induce me a week early. IM so excited i could cry. One less week being pregnant. So the day is Sept. 5. It is Labor day week end, SO we will have alot of help with Kaden and Taylor and i hope everything goes smooth. The only down side is......Dr. Tran is going to be out of town, so it will be "DR. Harrison" I feel more comfortable with Dr. Tran because i liked how everything went with Taylor's delivery, and Dr. H, kinda creeps me out. SO i could wait until that Monday, and Dr. Tran will be back, but 2 more days is a million years to me right now. 19 more days!

9 comments:

Terry and Heather said...

Thats not to far!!! YAY!! Let me know if you need anything!

Kimberly said...

Good news! I hope everything goes smoothly, and I can't wait to see this new baby! Hope the next 19 days go by FAST! love ya

Aaron & Jayme said...

OHHHH I so wish I was there!!!!!! Keep us updated!!!!!!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

i laughed through this whole post, i don't know why, but you are just so funny to me right now! especially the part that 2 days is millions of years to you right now. because i've been there, and i totally know how CRAPPY that is! ahhh i'm excited for sept 5th.. good luck, hope everything goes smooth. sorry dr H creepo has to see your hoo-ha. :(

Amy Allred said...

I went through the same thing with Rusten (my 2nd). Tran was going out of town and I didn't want his back-up to deliver me (another local Dr. who I am not fond of). So I sat still for that week and kept my legs crossed.

Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

Heather said...

you prob. don't know me but my husband knows your husband etc. etc. but when i read your blog about dr. harrison...yikes i totally agree he creeps me out! i'm getting induced the 28th just so i don't have to wonder if it'll be harrison walking through those doors!

The Other Oyler's said...

Oooooh, I can't wait to see this beautiful new baby girl of yours! Did you and J decide on a name yet?
I am so sorry about not coming to visit you in AZ. I have been really bad about that the last few times I have come down. But Matt's parents were there and my family had so much going on that I didn't get a chance. My dad's house even got robbed (scary). But I promise I will be a better friend and come see you next time. Thanks for still loving me :)
PS I will email you my work address to mail that jacket and I DO have your ring, I though I might have lost it when I moved but I found it!

The Merrill Family said...

I wish I was in your place and I only had that long to go! Good luck with everything!

Ali said...

I hated being preg with my last I wanted it to just end...Maybe it's just a third child thing not sure...Good luck and I know the baby will be so cute...like your others