Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Brenlee Raylyn Wood


This is the only picture we took before we had her. Im in NO pain in this picture, but a little large.
We are so excited to have Brenlee here. She is so Stinkin CUTE and i cant get enough of her. i just want to squeeze her every second. She is a really good baby and we are adjusting to life with three kids pretty good.............so far!!!!

Brenlee at the Hospital. i love when there all snuggled up. 7 lbs 4 0z 18 1/2 inches long

2nd day old. im really pumped with fluid......i love hospital pictures. i cant beleive im posting these pictures!
Close up of her cute little face.

Me and my baby. i love how alert they are right after there born, its crazy!!


The three of us right after she was born. i was seriously druged up and really was out of it. As you can def tell in this picture!


LABOR:
Basically is was a PIECE of cake! Ill make along story short!
We went into the hospital at 7 in the morning. They started me on antibiaotics for having GBS, and they gave me stuff to soften my cervix. i was only dilated to a 2, WOOO hooo! The antibiotics were going to take atleast 12 hours( SO ANNOYING BTW) So i sat there all day, kept giving me medicine for GBS, and to soften my cervix. SO at 5 pm, i was dilated to a 3, so i got my epidural, and they started me on pitocin*. i seriously didnt feel the epidural at all. It was great! So at 7:40 the doc came in, and i was dilated to a 10, he broke my water, i pushed 2 little pushes and i had her at 7:50. It was nice and easy! There was an hour were i thought i was dieing, and i was only dilated to a 3, i can ONLY imagine if there was NO such thing as epidurals!!
SO enjoy the pictures! We are all doing Gooooood, and i feel like a totally different person. i felt G R E AT!!

16 comments:

The Other Oyler's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RaCHELLE HuRD said...

yay, yay, yay!! so glad to hear everything went smoothly! she is SUCH A DOLL! she looks a lot like her brother & sister yet has her own little look. congrats! & happy recovery! enjoy that sweet little thing. love her name!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

p.s. how much does she weight?? did i miss that?

Candace said...

Congrats!!! Your body knows how to grow & birth those babies, woman! From a 3 to a 10 in, like, 2 hours??! 2 pushes??! AWESOME.

Have fun snuggling her little bottom! I'm really looking forward to that. :)

Hope your other two are adjusting okay! Take care, girl.

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

yes you do look drugged, lol jk, no, you look so much better than i did, i swear, mine don't even look like me, my face was so swelled. you looked really small this pregnancy, lucky you. I can't wait to meet her!!!! oh ya, and when you feel up to a chat let me know!! love you guys, tell Jay he's outnumbered now, haha

Click Clan said...

so do you spell it Breenlee or Brenlee???

You are AMAZING. I had a GREAT delivery with my 3rd too! It's funny how we just pop out a baby, no big thing! :)

Glad you posted, she is sooo cute. Doesn't even have bruises or anything! CUTE

Love you tons!
LaDawn

Lindsay said...

Woo Hoo Amanda!! Fun times! Glad everything went well for you guys. Have fun with that little girl :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! she is a cutie! I'm glad that everything went so well!

Kimberly said...

Congrats, Amanda! What a precious little girl. I'm so glad she is finally here and that you're feeling great! Glad the labor experience was a piece of cake! That's awesome! I love the two pics of you and her together. CUTE! AND very cute name. I love all of your kids names...all THREE of them!

jake&whitney said...

she is so cute. I cant believe you have 3 already how fun! Yeah I think i will find a new love for epiderals. I didnt get one with josh and it was a little to crazy for everyone.dont you hate the waiting. good luck

Unknown said...

I have seen this little miss Brenlee and I will DEFINITELY attest that this little girl is super super adorable!!! Congrats to beautiful little girl and a beautiful family amanda! I am so glad we live near each other. You are truly one of my oldest, closest and dearest friends! I love you!

The Merrill Family said...

Congrats! That is great your labor and everything else went good! Her name is so cute and she is adorable! You and Jeremy sure make some cute kids!

Andrew + Kylie said...

she is super cute. congratulations

Amy Allred said...

CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!!! And Amanda shut-up about thinking you look bad! You just gave birth, and you look nowhere near what I looked like at that stage. I am jealous you had a girl! Congrats again!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been checking your blog like every day to see if you had posted new pictures yet. Yay!!!!! I am so happy for your new family of 5.

Gina Lee said...

Apparently I am horrible at blog stalking!! But she is adorable!! I love it. COngrats, and good luck adjusting to 3!!