Friday, September 18, 2009

loosing the BABY fat!




steak, cookies, cake, candy, soda, chocolate, pbj, potatoes, chips, hotdogs.......etc.....
that is what i have been eating for the past 9 months. im suprised Brenlee didnt come out looking like a sumo. i wasnt a healthiest eater with this pregnancy.....and can honestly say i didnt work out ONCE! SOooo now what......i want to loose the weight FAST, but in a healthy way...i only have 10 more pounds before MOST of my clothes fit, but im shooting for a REDICULOUS #. i want to weigh 120. I know most of you will think that is C R A ZY!! That is my goal! After Taylor i got down to 128, and i think 120 would be just right......

SO i need your help.......i cant go to the gym, but i enjoy running ***so i will probley just start running in a few weeks after im 6 weeks post partum.
So do you have any ideas, Work out videos that have worked for you! any meal ideas, Or just any words of encouragement. OR does anyone want to loose a few pounds with me!!!

Wish me LUCK!!

5 comments:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Oh my gosh, I am 3 weeks away from my baby being born (3rd boy), and I have been eating soooo badly! So happy I haven't gained TOO much weight, but I'm definitely counting on cheetos to give my son red hair! :) I used Sparkpeople.com after my 1st son, and it was sooo helpful in helping me track calories & excercise... I'm definitely going back after my son is born.

You go girl!

Heather

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

ok, the first thing I sugget is WATER, and lots of it. Sometimes our bodies feel thirsty, but we mistake it for hunger, so we eat. So just gulp down a few oz. of water and it'll supress hunger. Also, Fruits and veggies, it's better o eat 5 small meals a day than 3 big ones. From my experiance the only way to get really fit is to be very strict on your diet and your excersise. try to eat something healthy every 2 hours, then you wont ever feel like you need to down a whole Mickey D's meal, lol. We need to chat by the way, do u dtill have the yahoo? You should get FB again, cause I got it now and you can get on and chat with me!!!!!!! LOL, I love you so much, and I need to come and visit asap, you've come to me like 3 times and I feel so bad :(

Taryn said...

P90X! I did it for 2 weeks and it kills, a good kill though! Dont you hate how you have to wait 6 weeks?

Click Clan said...

Amanda Amanda. 2st of all u cant pass me up cuz my baby is 3 months. but i am working HARD to get a ROCKIN bod!!!LOL. You are so beautiful!! Just be patient and i'm sure you will be rockin in no time :)

LaDawn

The Other Oyler's said...

You are so funny! Such a go getter. I know whatever you put your mind to you will be able to do. I wish I had some advice but I have never been able to diet I don't have the self control! I wish we lived closer, then we could challenge each other!