Thursday, June 12, 2008

Am i the only one!!

Soooo i hardly ever cook dinner, im i the only one that HATES cooking!?

Poor Jeremy, he never complains or tells me how i need to cook more. But...im started to feel bad because it is always fend for yourself, if he wants something good, he always just grills up some stakes or chicken. i feel bad, and i always say i should cook more, So..... i have made a little goal to make dinner for a week straight!! Jeremy is going to love me 50 times more. Any good meal ideas!!

3 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Whoa go Amanda!!

Here's my menu for my week:

-Spaghetti & Garlic Bread
-Meatloaf (it's a lot easier than I ever thought!)
-Apple Pork Chops
-Chicken Alfredo
-Chicken Enchiladas
-Teriyaki Chicken

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

you aren't the only one! I hate cooking too! And I totally feel like crap over it! My kids had fruit loops for dinner tonight! I totally relate! Good luck, I hope your weeks goes well!

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

Your blog is way cute! My deal is I'll cook dinner if my hubby cleans it up afterwards! So when you were in having your baby girl, I came in with pre-term labor, I was a little dissapointed I didn't get to see you. Hope all is well!