Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cheers to a good Weekend!



So Last Weekend Taylor and I went down to SD for there graduation, and also for Rachelle 's baby shower. I had SO much fun. I saw so many of my old friends from HS. Everyone looked so good and so happy with there lives. It was fun to see how ppl change in just a few years after graduating.
Also my BFF from HS chanci came down to AZ. I had so much fun with her, and i hoping she moves back to AZ, so we dont have to just see each other twice a year.
When i got home i was so tried for like 3 days, i was so worn out form going and going...im not as young as i used to be. !!! All in All it was a fun weekend!!

1 comments:

Leah Haymore said...

Amanda, I love how enthusiastic you are!! You sound like you are such a good mom!! Bye the way I just started a blog to keep up with my sisters!! I hope you have a good week!!