Sunday, June 1, 2008

Like Father, LIke son!!


So Kaden loves his Daddy! Everything jeremy does Kaden wants to do....it is so freakin cute. When Jeremy sits in his chair Kaden goes and gets his little spider man chair and comes and sits by him. Everything Jeremy eats, Kaden wants to eat. When Jeremy makes funny noises with his mouth, Kaden has to copy it. Jeremy puts his Keys in his pocket and kinda hanging out, Kaden wants him to help him do the same on his pants. Its so cute, that he learns so much and he wants to be just like Daddy!
Kaden even said, "bye bye daddy, LUv you!!
Ya he has never said that to me.......Jeremy didnt hear him, BUT i swear he said it>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda!!! I found your blog a little after you found mine. Sorry it took me so long, I'm offended that you didn't tell me you were spying on me though! You have a cute little family and I'm glad to see how great you are doing! I love you girl!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Daddy's at their boys! I love it! Kaden is so cute with his keys. Every kid has their, "thing" and it cracks me up that his are keys