Saturday, June 21, 2008

Is my child the only one??



Kaden is Crazy, he doesnt know how to eat with his hands, he eats everything like this, i have to cut it up into little pieces so he can eat it like an animal! It is halerious tho! i love my little Kaden!
Kaden will be the big two next week and i dont know if i am excited. He is growing up so fast. He is talking so much more, which is so cute by the way. He can repeat everything we say(def have to watch what we say) but he can also say...shoes,cookie,carrot,grapes,truck,tree,moon,bush,apple juice, milk,cat,dog,slinky,Tay Tay(for taylor).. ect. it is so cute to listen to him speak.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't realize how close together your two kiddos are. I thought he was older. You are amazing and seem to have it all under control. I am terrified of having #3.

Unknown said...

This is HEATHER KELSEY under my hubbies email...oops