Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not a Boy anymore!

How old is your boy?
what is your boys name?
I can tell your boy is going to be big, by the size of his hands!
look at that cute boy?

He's smiling at you?
just a few things ppl have said to me when i was out and about with Taylor~!


*i did it, i pierced Taylor's ears, so people would stop saying she was a boy! i think she looks so adorable. I am happy to say, that they have been peirced for about 3 weeks now, and no one has called her a boy!



5 comments:

J-ME said...

Cute earings! No one better be calling her a boy! SHE'S so cute! The nurse who delivered Alli (she didn't wait for the doc) called her a 'he' 50 times for the first 15 minutes after she was born! unbelievable! And no matter how much pink she's wearing people still said 'he' but now she wears a nice big bow/headband anytime we're out in public! :)

Shepherds said...

Wow seriously?! She doesn't even look like a boy! SOmetimes I ge "girl" comments if I have him in too neutral of colors. Wow right? lol Well the earrings are adoreable! Love it!!

Sherral said...

Good job Amanda! And I know what you mean. People always thought Hyrum was a girl! I'd have him dressed in blue clothes with bulldozers all over them and people would still say, "Oh what a cute girl!" Some people are so dumb!

Andrew + Kylie said...

Cute! I love earings on little girls! How Fun!

Jade said...

very cute!! People are stupid and will still call her a boy!! unbelievable, I know!!