Friday, November 21, 2008

T W I L I G H T

Soooo IM SO EXCITED! i just got back from watching the movie TWILIGHT!! First i have to say THANKS to my little niece and her friend. They stood in line at the movies since 12 (for 6 hours) just so we could be first in line.which a lady yeld at us for cutting cause she didnt get a ticket to get in. I Swear take Edward away from women, and they get ANGRY. Thanks Jeremy my wonderful husband for coming, he was such a trooper standing in line with me for an hour, and not going insane when all the girlies were screaming over EDward. He thought some parts were Kornie, buts it was only cause he didnt read the book. ANYWAYS....even if it was a gay movie, i wouldnt know, every scene i was just thinking about how i felt when i was reading the book. SO I L O V E D it!!

4 comments:

Jade said...

Glad you enjoyed!! I too, went to see the flick!! And I loved it to!!

Anonymous said...

I am dying to see the movie. I sadly just finished the book like a week ago, and I hate waiting in lines so I'm going to have to wait till I can see it!! I have heard it's pretty awesome.

Amy Allred said...

Hey Amanda! I came across your blog. Can't remember how. Thanks for coming to the party the other night. I am glad you and Jamie could make it. Your kids are VERY cute.

Taryn said...

I don't know if you knew I added you or not, BUT...I did! So hey! I totally can't wait to go see the movie, the only thing I know I'm going to be dissapointed about right from the start is how ugly Edward is! They totally could have found a cuter guy!