Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We are Thankful!

Jeremy: ( i asked Jeremy 5 things he is thankful for)

1. you(meaning ME, amanda), are kids, Kaden and Taylor
2. The Church( gosphel)
3.work
4.my Truck
5. guns

Amanda:

1. Jeremy, my fantastic, halerious husband, that drives me nuts, but always keeps me laughing
2.my sweet babies, kaden and Taylor
3.everything electrical...heating, cooling, stove, microwave
4. nap times, bed times, bathes, shaving,
5. i love my family, and the family i married into, i think they are so wonderful!

Kaden:

1. Car's (the movie), and his car sandels, pj's
2. papa's truck
3KEYS (daddy's OR grandma's Keys)
4. Candy
5. grandma kisses me on the forehead and leaves a lipstick mark

Taylor: (if she could talk)

1. Milk
2. kisses from mommy & daddy
3. FOOD (anything im not picky)
4. tickles
5. cuddles & loves at bedtime


i just figured out that my camera as a video thing on it, so now i can download little clips of my family. so this was are first attempt.....

1 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

amanda, kaden and taylor are sooo cute! i loved the video!!! you are such a good little mommy.