Friday, November 14, 2008

Roses & ................

( the roses are dieing, they are like a week old in this picture, didnt want you to think he bought me Dead roses!)


So the other day Jeremy brought home Roses......i would like to say because he is so charming, and for know reason, BUT he was in the DOG house. So he felt bad, and he brought home a dozen roses. Thank you babe, and i forgive you!

Also, i died my hair Dark as you can see. i really like it. A big change. some people like it, and some dont. i like it though, i needed a change!

6 comments:

Andrew + Kylie said...

How cute! Husbands really are the best {most the time} :} I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

Hey friend!! I am lovin the dark hair, it brings out you pretty blue eyes! I miss you lady!

Sherral said...

yay for roses!

Jade said...

Love the dark hair, it's hot!!!! Dog house, huh??? too funny!!

Brenna said...

I dig the dark too it makes your eyes POP! & Way to get out of the dog house J! lol too funny!

Rachel said...

OHHHHH I miss the sexy Blonde. But your still HOt!