Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July!!

My sweet "sometimes" Kaden Ray!

I PAINTED Jeremys toes while he was sleeping. i just wanted him to be a little more patriotic for the Fourth. LOL, i was laughing so flippin hard. He asked how do you get it off, and i told him there wasnt anything that takes it off, you just have to let it grow out. LOL!

I love this picture of Tay!


This is Jeremy and i waiting for the fire works to start, it can get really interesting with the things we come up with doing. We sat out there for like 3 hrs before the fire works started, good thing there was FREE watermelon and Hot dogs! We had alot of fun, and my kids loved the fireworks!

5 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

cute pictures of the kids! and that is hilarious about jeremy's toenails! scott would freak if i did that! funny picture of you guys at the end. :] isn't it so awesome that your best friend is also your husband?!?

Kimberly said...

That is so funny you told Jeremy you have to let them grow! you are crazy!!! i love it! cute picture of taylor w/ the watermelon. glad you had a fun 4th!

Aaron & Jayme said...

haha jeremy. that's awesome. did u go to the church to watch them??

The Other Oyler's said...

Ooooo, that is awesome, I LOVE the toenails! You are hilarious. I can't believe how grown up Kaden looks and that pics of Tay is priceless I love the flag. You are too cute, can't wait to see the new little one soon.

Rachel said...

I think that's the best picture I have ever seen of you. Just kidding!!!!