Sunday, July 5, 2009

Getting in the groove!

First im loving everyones comments, i felt really bad for doing this, but i was seriously on the brink of going C R A Z Y if i wasnt already there. So thanks for all your supportive comments!

Lastnight Kaden went to bed right away and Taylor only cried for 10 mins or less. WHAT? i wasnt sure if it was because it was so late at night and she was exhausted, or if she was finally getting the HINT. So i tried not to get my hopes up...... also they didnt wake up at all in the night. How wonderful is this?

So Tonight we put them to bed, they both fused when i was putting them down, asking for a movie, but i said NO, and there was no crying within a min. i cant beleave it! i hope this is finally an end to this Craziness.

Im excited to have a little bit of me & Jeremy time once the kids are down at night, and No more babies in bed with us (well atleast not for the next 2 months)..........

3 comments:

Terry and Heather said...

I'm glad they are sleeping better for you, Im sure it was hard dealing with them not sleeping PLUS beign prego on top of it. Keep up the hard work!

Love ya
Heather

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

Told you, it just takes a few days, kids r smart, once you put your foot down they realize the crying wont always work!! I'm proud of you!!!

Erin said...

You go girl! Seriously, I am impressed with your determination. Sometimes people will say to me, I can't believe you can just lay your kid in her crib and she'll fall right asleep and stay asleep all night. I want to say, give me some credit! I TRAINED that little girl to sleep. It does take work, but SO well worth it! Happy sleeping!