Monday, July 6, 2009

Problem solved!

So all night lastnight all i heared was the sweet sound of nothing. I slept all night and it felt so good. The kids didnt wake up at all. Naps are finally back to normal and my kids are awesome and they sleep for atleast 2 to 3 hours. Its great!!! i just put them down tonight and they didnt even resist, they new it was bedtime. So life is finally getting back to normal and it feels good. So this will probley we the end to my everynight postings, but i have alot of other stuff and pictures to up load.
Now im going to go and relax............

4 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

Yayyyy! Best feeling EVER, i'm so glad you're getting rest now.. you totally deserve it! Love ya tons, woman!

Amy Allred said...

Congrats!!! We had to go through the same thing with Hunter. I let him sleep in our bed for 2 1/2 yrs until I put my foot down! Hopefully they stick to it.

Chass said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I'm SOOO PROUD of you for sticking to your guns!! I tried to tell my friend to do this but she would never stick with it, and a year later they are having major sleep problems with their daughter, to the point its effecting their marriage cuz hubby sleeps with their daughter and my friend sleeps in bed alone, just not good. But she says she tries the cry it out and it doesnt work, but she doesnt stick with it long enough for it to work, GOOD FOR YOU!! Just continue to stick with your guns and you will not have any problems! No wonder you were SOO EXHAUSTED all the time, I'm not even preg and I would have been exhausted all the time. lol

Aaron & Jayme said...

Oh man sorry I missed the drama! We had to let our kids cry it out too so they would sleep through the night. Good job girl! I know it's hard!