Sunday, July 19, 2009

32 wks and Happy B-day to me!


I am now 32 wks Pregnant! Time is definitely flying by. I'm going to the Doc every two weeks now. I have a doc appt tomorrow, and i feel like i just saw him Yesterday. I'm hoping the next 8 wks will go by just as fast! As of 2 wks ago i was measuring 2 wks bigger ( which doesn't really mean that much) but im hoping tomorrow it will be the same, maybe he will bump up my due date. Wouldn't that be nice?Ive gained about 19 lbs, NOT bad huh, Errrrr WRONG, that's not including the Holiday weight i gained before i got pregnant, which was about 10 lbs. SO I'm sliding on really thin ice, hoping i don't gain to much more. WE SHALL SEE! i feel pretty good, i just have bad heart burn, back aches ( my fault tho, i sew on the ground, wierd i know!) but Ive been sleeping really good and napping almost every day. IM REALLY LAZY! I'm loving it. I don't know how i will feel after the baby. I probley wont go anywhere.....Honestly who has 3 kids that does anything, It would be a nightmare to go to walmart with 3 kids. We shall see, I'm hoping i will be SUPER mom, and be crazy energetic. like i said, we shall see.....anyways, i have to go, I'm due for my weekly bath, and Jeremy told me my hair stunk today.lol( haven't washed it since.........?)
I forgot, I turned the big 24 years old last Thursday, any of you that forgot my birthday, SUCK! and to everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday, i LOVE you!

8 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

First of all, PICTURES LIE!!! I'm but and thighs are BIG!! You can't see that in the picture!!

Second of all, I NEVER knew when your birthday was in the first place so I'm exempt from sucking as a friend:)

Third, you are OLD! hahahahahahaha

I miss you babe!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Oops, it was supposed to say MY BUTT and thighs are big. :) I can't spell, I'm sleep deprived. lol

Kimberly said...

You are almost there! Holy cow! I'm glad you are feeling pretty good and getting your rest. I suck. :( HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!!!! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

19lbs??? that is awesome! do you have any names picked out for this one? I'm sad i didn't see you this weekend!! Oh and so i can get off the sucky friend list HAPPY LATE B-DAY!!! love you!!

Unknown said...

Happy b-day again friend. Could some one have a little extra hormones going on there. Geesh...that was hilarious! I don't suck...yay!

Terry and Heather said...

Happy late Birthday friend! Sorry I missed it. Hope it was a good one!

Candace said...

I suck. You rock. Happy LATE birthday!!

19 pounds?! Even if you add the 10 you're counting before...that's only 29. You're still right on!

I hear ya on being pretty freaked about how in the HE** I'm gonna handle THREE kids. FAITH, that's how. That's the only way I can keep myself from hypervenilating. :)

Hope these next few weeks go by fast!

The Other Oyler's said...

Yeah I forgot your b-day, but I forget everyone's so don't feel special! Haha. I can't believe you're 24, you're old!