Saturday, July 4, 2009

Night 2 /part 2

So last night kaden fused for about 30 mins. and Taylor flat out cried for 35 mins. 5 mins shorter than the night before. Progress, Progress......Taylor woke up at 4 am and i changed her diaper and she went right back to bed. It is def nice not having them sleep with use.

Today was a long day, so they napped for about 3 hours, and i only let them sleep that long because i new it would be a long night because of the fire works. So it is 10 pm right now, we just put the kids to bed, kaden isn't crying at all, but Taylor is, so we shall see how long it last tonight. I'm feeling confident and STRONG (for now)...........it def. so much better then it was, they both actually nap again and i get to nap as well. I dont normally nap, but with this pregnancy im a faithful nap taker. With 2 kids under the age of 3 and 7 months pregnant i get pretty worn out. So YES i take naps!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am loving these daily updates!! They are so fun. Way to go on staying strong! Sounds like they are getting the hang of it. About naps... I only have one kid and I take naps with her all the time. There's no shame in that! Keep these updates comin.

Candace said...

KIDS & SLEEP!! I NEVER knew how difficult it could be until I had my own!!! It can be NUTS sometimes! But what I've found, and what you're discovering, is that kids THRIVE on consistency! They WANT you to do the same thing every night. I'm SO glad that it's working for you! It will be a HUGE relief for when the baby comes.